Apple: IOS and MacOS Updates
It has come to our knowledge that Apple company has recently released the first important updates for both iOS and macOS. That’s what is worth being discussed!
iOS 10.1 encloses a great number of enhancements and bug fixes, but the distinctive appendage is Portrait Camera, a feature formerly advertised by Apple for the iPhone 7 Plus only.
Portrait Camera uses the dual cameras of the iPhone 7 Plus, which helps create a depth-of-field effect that shows the foreground in sharp focus, gently blurring the background at the same time.
It is known that iOS 10.1 introduces the feature as a beta, a move Apple has used in the past, exclusively with its Maps, to excuse the initial results, gather information from users, and slowly ameliorate the underlying software after all.
The most credible sources report that Apple has also fixed 13 security vulnerabilities with iOS 10.1.
Apple company debuted iOS 10 on Sept. 13. It is expected that the operating system will run on iPhone 5 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air and later, iPad Mini 2 and later, and the fifth-generation iPod Touch.
In the meanwhile, macOS Sierra 10.12.1 patches 16 vulnerabilities and addresses some non-security defects. Among the latter are a compatibility improvement with Microsoft Office, and a fix to a Mail updating issue.
Sierra, which runs on most Macs sold in 2009-2010 and later, hit the Mac App Store on Sept. 20.
This article was originally published by Computerworld.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »