Explore Main Changes to Oracle Certification Program to Rush into 2022 as a Winner
The exam retirement process is an important point in any certification program lifecycle. The old tests go away and new ones come to replace them, which is why some vendors notify their candidates about any changes happening in their programs. The same rule applies to the Oracle portfolio and the paths it has. The notification about retirement usually comes 90 days in advance, while some tests may require a 180-day notice. On the other hand, in some cases, the notification can come in less than 90 days.
Oracle has already withdrawn several certification tests in 2021. At the same time, some of its exams are going to retire soon. In this article, we will take a glance at some of them:
This exam is also known as 1Z0-548 and associated with the Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Human Capital Management Certified Implementation Specialist certificate. The test will retire on December 15, 2021, but there is no information about the replacement or its new version. This exam is revolved around work structures, workforce management, and absence management. Additionally, it takes a look at recruitment, self-service HR, payroll, and compensation workbench.
The 1Z0-511 exam is part of the Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Project Certified Implementation Specialist certification. It will retire on December 15, 2021. This test evaluates the skills of the applicants in setting up non-labor costing, labor costing, and customer billing retention as well as configuring multi-currency billing, funding, agreements, and system implementation options. Moreover, it assesses their proficiency in using projects revenue, burden costing, cross charges, performing invoicing, and performing accounting for costs.
As for the 1Z0-518 exam, it is associated with the Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Receivables certification. The retirement date is the same. This test concentrates on the Oracle applications R12 and shared entities within R12 E-Business Suite. It covers the fundamentals of Multi-Org, Flexfields, alerts, workflow, Bill Presentment architecture, AutoInvoice process, period closing process, and the receipt process.
You can obtain the Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification by taking the 1Z0-516 exam before December 15, 2021. The test pays attention to the e-business essentials, Oracle general ledger process, and multi-currency concepts, among others. Additionally, it measures your skills in managing data access security for legal entities and ledgers as well as controlling the security of management reporting and utilizing the features and functionality of the Global Consolidation System.
Oracle 1Z0-519 is another exam that will retire on December 15, 2021. Passing it grants you the Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Inventory certification. This test is about the e-business essentials, Oracle Inventory, the structure of an Inventory Organization, transactions, and move orders. Moreover, it assesses the skills of the individuals in setting up inventory planning profile options, generating Kanban cards, and managing Receipts. You should also have the skills in performing Move Orders, transactions, replenishment counting, min-max planning, and forecasting.
Until December 15, 2021, you can pass the 1Z0-521 exam to obtain the Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management certification. This test covers the details of the e-business essentials, Oracle order management, Oracle order management setup steps, order entities, and order flows. Moreover, it includes multiple organization access control setup and structure of an inventory organization.
The retirement date of the 1Z0-070 exam is scheduled for February 28, 2022. After passing this test, you will get the Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator certification. It focuses on Exadata Database Machine architecture and initial configuration. Furthermore, it covers the I/O resource management and the main capabilities of Exadata Database Machine. It also covers the utilization of Smart Scan and configuration of the Exadata storage server.
The 1Z0-631 exam will retire on August 31, 2022, which means that the PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials Certified Implementation Specialist certification will no longer be available after that. This test checks the expertise of the professionals in setting up collection rules, Manager Supplier information and location, WorkCenters, and General Ledger Installation options. Besides that, it evaluates your competence in creating General Ledger Transactions, implementing the voucher setup prerequisites, managing the maintenance worksheets and payments, and performing an implementation plan for General Ledger.
The 1Z0-632 exam along with the PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x Certified Implementation Specialist certification will retire on August 31, 2022. The path covers the details of the structure of PeopleSoft databases and eight steps of the PeopleSoft application development. It is all about the advanced PeopleSoft application design, fluid user interface applications, component processor, PeopleCode events, PeopleCode programs, as well as object-oriented PeopleCode.
The retirement date of the 1Z0-416 exam is also scheduled for August 31, 2022, which means that the PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Resources Certified Implementation Specialist certification is going to retire as well. This test concentrates on the PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System processes and the Human Resource Foundation Table sequence. It measures the proficiency of the individuals in creating the location table, establishment table, compensation rate code data, compensation rate code defaults, department table, salary plan tables, pay group tables, and job code table. Additionally, it evaluates one’s skills in creating Smart HR Templates, setting up position data, administering tree-based security, creating action reason codes, maintaining historical information, and managing worker transactions utilizing a Smart HR Template.
As you can see, the changes are near, so if you are interested in one of the certification paths that are going to retire soon, you need to decide on whether you go for it or not. Check the official details, look for the information about possible replacements, and manage to prepare in time if you want to pass the corresponding test before the retirement date. You may find a new version of the exam you want to sit for or even get some other options that are relevant for your role.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »