About This Course
Black Career Success - it's extraordinary course, which can show every black job seeker's the most effective way to achieve successful results in the future career. This course gives you the opportunity to know a unique instructor, who can understand, give you recommendations and solve all your problems which were face-to-face in your previous or current job. The primary mission of this course - to provide essential and professional career advice to Black job seekers in order to advance careers across the countries. Doesn't matter which scope of work you used to have. Whether you are seeking a promotion or an entirely new career, this is the great course for you to start being more successful.
This course prepares you for writing a high-quality and competitive resume, how to design a meaningful LinkedIn profile and how to conduct a highly effective job search easily. It also teaches how to be confident in the interview in a manner that makes recruiters and hiring managers remember you. This course has many different sections, in each of them you can find fundamental answers and everything you need to know about building professional business plan. And, finally, you can get a well-paid job.
There are 5 main sections
- Building a Resume (You can walk through – how to create your curriculum vitae or resume, makes your headline more visible);
- Conducting a Job Search (You can find out all info about the job opportunity and conduct a highly effective job search);
- Submitting an Application (What your instructor can recommend you for submitting an application, which kind of applications you can get and be prepared for them);
- Interviewing While Black (When tutor offers you an accelerated training session to handle an interview. It’s all about the interviewing);
- Negotiating a Job Offer (Negotiating it's the key of getting ahead financially, how to negotiate a job offer, including salary);
What is special "Black Career Success: Recruited, Interviewed, & Hired Fast!" course?
You can gain access to the bonus sections:
- Getting a New Job Internally
- Overcoming Barriers to Career Success
- Diversity & Black Career Success
- Resigning from your Current Job
- Preparing the "Show Me" Generation
Throughout the course, you spend some time talking about: what is diversity, the evolution of diversity and what it means for organizations? How to resign from your current company, if they want you to stay and they offer to pay you more money. Instructor, Jennifer Tardy, got that information for you. Also, talking about Next generation – how to support our youth in reaching their highest career potential.
Requirements for this course
Anyone who wants to get a job of their dreams can take this course! The only thing you need is a courage, and a positive attitude.
All you need to know about the creator of this course
Jennifer Tardy is an Influential Recruitment Leader, Career Success Coach with over 14 years of experience in the field of human resources. Jennifer is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelors in Business Management and a Masters in Business Administration. She is so passionate about helping people to find the right job for them and opening career potential. Also, she has unique coaching bits of advice which bring her students tools, tips, and resources to get hired quickly.